1 cup rolled oats
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
3 large ripe bananas
3 tbsp flax meal
3 tbsp nut butter
2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
optional add ins: chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray or grease a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with coconut oil
3. In a large bowl combine rolled oats, quinoa, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add in bananas, flax, peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir until well-combined.
5. Sprinkle with optional add-ins.
6. Let batter sit for 10 mins to let flax absorb some liquid.
7. Add batter to baking dish and spread out evenly.
8. Bake for 25 mins or until edges are crisp and center is cooked through.
9. Let sit for 20 mins before cutting into 9-12 squares and allow to cool completely.
10. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for longer.