1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup date sauce (1 cup dates + 1 cup water)
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup dairy free milk
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal+6 tbsp water)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients. Add flour, baking powder, and spices. Whisk together well.
3. Combine wet ingredients. Add in vanilla, pumpkin puree, milk, and flax eggs. Stir until well combined.
4. Next add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold with a spatula until a smooth batter forms. It will be thick.
5. Line muffin tins with papers and fill each 3/4 of the way full.
6. Bake 16-20 minutes. Check by sticking a fork or tooth pick in the middle. (no batter stuck to the fork/tooth pick means they're done!) Best served warm.
The Whole Health Cookbook takes the power of Whole Health Club, the world's first gym with an onsite teaching kitchen, and puts that power in your hands.
Do you want to kickstart your fitness journey, but not quite ready to commit just yet? Well the 21 day challenge is the perfect way to try us out! You even have the option to have a 1-on-1 coach guide you through it!Book a Kick Off Meeting